Episode length: 22 min 24 sec
- How the Canadian cannabis market is changing
- The role of retail in the cannabis space
- Recent developments in the U.S. cannabis industry
- Insights on legalization in the U.S.
- How the U.S market is developing in comparison with the Canadian market
- The cannabis market in California
- Market projections for the Canadian and U.S. cannabis industry
- Latest company updates on MedMen
- Predictions on the top investment opportunities in the cannabis industry
Keynote Speaker: Vahan Ajamian, Managing Director of Analyst Relations, MedMen Inc.
Vahan Ajamian is MedMen’s principal liaison with brokers and financial analysts covering investment opportunities in the cannabis space. Named a rising star in marijuana investment by Business Insider, he is a capital markets forerunner and expert in the cannabis sector with more than a dozen years of experience in equity research and analysis. Prior to joining MedMen, he was an analyst at Beacon Securities Limited, a full-service independent investment firm in Canada, and at TD Securities.