Episode length: 17 min 02 sec
Get an update regarding recreational marijuana legalization in Canada and around the world.
- Supply and demand predictions once recreational marijuana is legalized
- Expected average price per gram (in Canada) towards the end of 2018
- The number of regulated retail stores in Ontario
- The opportunity for a hybrid system (privately owned and government-owned stores)
- Global market demand
- Importing and exporting
- Predictions for developing countries
- The importance of branding
Keynote Speaker: Vahan Ajamian
Vahan Ajamian is Managing Director of Analyst Relations at MedMan.
He is MedMen’s principal liaison with brokers and financial analysts covering investment opportunities in the cannabis space. Named a rising star in marijuana investment by Business Insider, he is a capital markets expert in the cannabis sector with more than a dozen years of experience in equity research and analysis. Prior to joining MedMen, Ajamian was an analyst at Beacon Securities Limited, a full-service independent investment firm with offices across Canada, and at TD Securities.