Episode length: 17 min 26 sec
- The fundamentals of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
- How portfolio managers are using ESG strategies within their funds
- The potential growth of ESG interest with the transfer of wealth to Millennials
- Long-term trends for companies that perform well by utilizing ESG indicators
- How institutional investors are looking at ESG strategies
Keynote Speaker: Doug Morrow
Doug Morrow is the Director of Sustainalytics’ award-winning thematic research team.
His work is broadly focused on exploring the investment risks and opportunities associated with macro ESG themes, including climate change, water scarcity, gender diversity, energy transition and health & wellness. Doug has consulted with institutional investors, asset management start-ups and multilateral organizations on ESG integration strategies across asset classes, including equity, fixed income, and alternatives.
He holds an MBA and Master of Arts from the University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia.